We have been back from our wonderful beach vacation for a week now. :( So sad. We had such a great week in NC and the beach and weather were WONDERFUL!! Liam LOVED the beach which was so nice! I was thrilled that he was excited to be there. All in all 31 one people under one roof was great! It is always kind of risky to have that many people living under one roof, but we had plenty of space and if it became too overwhelming- we have plenty of places to escape to. Here are just a few pictures from the trip:


I will upload more later today-- for some reason I am having issues with my photo hosting site.
This past week was busy just adjusting to being back from vacation AND starting my new job! Wahooooo!!! FINALLY! I have waited for this week for a very long time. It was so nice to come back from vacation and feel like I was coming back to a fresh start. So refreshing! I have a learning curve ahead of me, but just knowing that there will be no traveling and just knowing that I will be home to see Liam everyday... makes it all worth it!
This weekend has been quiet and it has been so nice! We had no plans on the calendar for the whole weekend and I am truly trying to take advantage of that! Did some cleaning yesterday while Liam napped, but other than that... we have just been relaxing. It has been hotter than hell around here lately though... so spending time outside isnt much enjoyable. Appreciating the AC is on our agenda! :)
I will post more vacation pictures tonight and I promise I will be back to regularly updating the blog!
Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:
Tell us more about your new job... can't wait to hear... and your family is cute as ever... and glad to see you back on blogger.
Post a Comment