I am going to maximize on this time trapped inside and use it to work on our potty training efforts with Liam. Using the potty really isnt the issue-- him telling us when he has to go is. I could tell him to use the potty all day long and he will go, but I need him to get to a point where he recognizes he needs to go and tells me. Hopefully focusing on it for the next couple days will make it click for him. I've got my stickers and M&M's ready.
I want to share about the fabulous day I had with my Mom and Sister last Friday. We made our second annual girls day trip to NYC. We went last year and had a great time. We never really have a huge agenda, we just like to go, walk around, eat some yummy food, have some yummy drinks and enjoy each others company. We had fabulous weather this year. It was around 65 degrees and just perfect for walking around. We window shopped at Bloomingdales, walked around Macy's, visited the Madame Tussaud's Wax Museaum, walked through Times Square, had dinner at Eataly and then met up with my cousin for a drink. We did a TON of walking. I loved it! Here are some pictures of our adventure:
On the train heading in
Picture op in Times Square
Hanging with Whoopie
Renee rubbing elbows with Brad and Angelina
There were many laughs (to tears) and "takes" to get this picture.
My Mom working an IPhone is pretty funny!
It was another great trip and I am so fortunate that I have such a wonderful sister and Mom. I truly enjoy spending time with them and I am so glad they are willing to go on adventures with me!

No comments:
Post a Comment