Thursday, December 8, 2011

Eeeek! A whole week gone by...

Yikes! Obviously there has been a lot going on. The fact that an entire week went by, I didnt write anything, and I didnt notice that a whole week had gone by and I hadnt written anything...means I have been busy!

Last weekend we celebrated the Christening of Gary's boat. The weather couldnt have been more perfect-- tons of sun! It was a bit on the chilly side, but it is December, so totally to be expected! The ceremony was really nice and it was an exciting day for the crew, family and the Navy. I dont have any pictures to share b/c cameras were not allowed. Sorry!

This week has been busy, busy! I mentally preparing for Liam's 2nd birthday, we have Gary's holiday party Friday and I have a bunch of baking I'd like to do. We had a terrible storm last night and it woke me up at 3am. My mind started going... and going... and going. I never really made it back to sleep. I started thinking of all the stuff I need to do this weekend. I hate when that happens. I know it will all get done... but the pressure!

I want to share a picture that I think shows the true silliness and personality of Liam. Yesterday we gave him his first birthday present to open. It was from a co-worker (from her adorable daughter Madeleine)- it was a Mr. Potato Head. He LOVED it! Well this morning- he comes walking into the kitchen like this:
He was wearing Mr. Potato Head's glasses. Could he be any sillier? And he was just in hysterics over himself. So funny! Oh... and check out his awesome bedhead. Ha!!! 

We are celebrating Liam's birthday on Sunday with my parents and sister. I will be sure to snap lots of pics to share! 

No comments: