Friday, February 24, 2012

"Liam- Your Mommy"

I know it has been a while since I have written. No real reason. Things have been busy and sadly I just havent made the time. :(

There is something so great about hearing the words-- "Liam- Your Mommy" with a cute little finger pointing at me. I hear it almost every day. When I walk into Liam's classroom, if he isnt the first to spot me, one of his little friends is always sure to point me out. It is so sweet to watch his little face look up and for him to lock eyes with me. I immediately get that excited "Mommmy!" He then usually runs over to give me a big hug. One of the best moments of my day...every day. I love it! Love, love, love it!

I think we are on the cusp of thinking about potty training. Liam seems to be ready. He has used the potty a couple times at home and almost daily is at least sitting on the potty at school. When I picked him up yesterday his teacher told me he walked over to her and was pulling his pants down wanting to take his diaper off. Eeek! I am not sure that I am ready for this. I mean I am. Who wouldnt want to save $60/month in diapers and wipes? I just feel like this is another step towards my baby growing up WAY too fast. So I guess I will plan it. We will pick a weekend in March and confine ourselves to house. I'll keep you posted!

Pictures. :( I have been awful at taking pictures lately. Just havent taken the camera out. I vow to start taking more. I really want to continue on working on my photog skills and that takes practice... so I guess I better get on it!

Thats all for now! :) TGIF!!

1 comment:

Aunt Marie said...

Yah, its been a while. I check your blog just about everyday. Always enjoy reading about how the 3 of you are doing. Good luck with potty training. Sure sounds like he is ready. Love to all.