Monday, February 13, 2012

Where to start with an update

I feel like weeks and weeks have passed since I have written. Nothing monumental has gone on, I guess that is why regularly blogging has been slow.

We had a great weekend this past weekend. We took Liam to his first "live" show- Sesame Street Live 1-2-3 Imagine with Elmo. It was great and Liam LOVED it. He was so excited when Elmo and all the characters came out on stage. I wasnt sure if he would be into it, but he totally was. He had a great time and the show kept his attention almost the entire time. It was so special to be able to take him to do that. His shrieks at the beginning brought tears to my eyes. I was reminded of all I had hoped motherhood would be. In that moment-- it was everything I had ever dreamed about.

Saturday night Gary and I got a night out with my sister and her friends to celebrate her birthday. We had set up a party at a luxury bowling alley. When I say luxury think swanky leather couches, chandeliers, martinis, champagne and candle light. Not your grandma's bowling alley! It was SO much fun! We had a blast and it was a great night out. 

I pulled the trigger last week and purchased airline tickets for me and Liam to fly down to Mississippi in June for the commissioning of Gary's boat. Ticket prices were cheap and I felt I just needed to do it. I am already nervous. I will be traveling alone with Liam and I just hope he is happy! :) He is such a good boy I just hope he does okay with being confined to the small space we will have on a plane. I think the excitement of being on a plane and the excitement of getting to see Daddy will help... hopefully! 

Here are a few recent pictures of Liam... as you can see... he is growing like a weed! 





No comments: