Friday, June 22, 2012

Continuing to make memories

Having Gary gone during this stage of Liam's life is tough. I hate the idea of doing "firsts" without Gary here. Unfortunately though, if Liam and I are going to stay busy... we have to. It makes me sad, but I do try to take lots of pictures so Gary can feel like he was there when he sees them.

Last night was a first. We attended our first beach concert. We have a little beach in town and every Thursday night they put on concerts. I've wanted to go the past two years we have been here, but for some reason or another we never made it. Last night was the first one of the 2012 season and our neighbors were going, so we decided to tag along. We had a great time. The weather was hot (94 degrees at 5pm), but there was a nice breeze and some shade. We were comfortable!

There is something so great about spending a night outside with friends, snacks and a yummy drink!
Liam taking in the crowd

He is getting so big, so fast

Drink box... a treat for a night like this

Liam hanging with his buddy (neighbor) Chase

Looking forward to a busy weekend. Liam has a sleepover at Memere and Pepere's tonight and I have a Ladies Night Out! Looking forward to a night out... and maybe to sleep past 7 tomorrow morning! :) 

Have a great weekend! 

No comments: