- I am SO happy that Gary is home, but now in the eyes of my son--I dont exist. :( He is SO happy that his "Dad" is home it isnt even funny. He wants Daddy for everything. It is nice to have a break, but it makes me a little sad too.
- Liam recent usage of "Mom" and "Dad" vs. Mommy and Daddy is killing me. :( It really makes me feel like he is growing up and I am not sure I like it.
- I am 1 lbs away from my 30lb. loss mark and I am afraid I wont get there. I know that 1lb seems like nothing, but umm...I was at this point back in May too (yes- as in 3 months ago). :( I never made it to 30. These last 10lbs are about killing me. I am hoping that my 1/2 marathon 2.0 training will kick me into high gear again. 35 is my goal, but ultimately I'd like to have lost 40. That might take another year. :-/
- The month of August is so busy. Summer is going to be over before I know it and I dont like it. How we are in the middle of
JulyAugust already is completely beyond me. (yes, I typed out July first. See... I am all sorts of messed up!) - We are taking Liam to Sesame Place at the end of the month and I am SO beyond excited to have our first little vacation alone as a family. We've done vacations, but we've always been with family, so this is the first time it will just be the 3 of us!! I cant wait to see Liam's face at Sesame Place-- he is going to LOVE it!!
- I did a newborn (5 days old) photo shoot yesterday and it was awful. A total flop. He was not happy or sleepy and it was not good. While it wasnt a "hired" shoot (it was a neighbor and I asked if I could use her baby to practice-- in return for any pictures that came out)---I feel this crazy pressure to have something to present to her. I havent edited the pictures, but I feel like I am dragging my feet because I dont think I got anything good. :(
- While I love having Gary home-- I am not a fan of the 5am alarm clock... or the toddler crying that follows it.
Those are my random thoughts. Here are some recent pics of the little man!

No comments:
Post a Comment