I figured it would be best to give a pictorial recap of what we've been up to:
We've been visiting Memere and Pepere at their camper
We've been enjoying the beach concerts
We've been making silly faces at the dinner table
We've been having "Girls Days" to celebrate birthdays
We've been enjoying the Children's Museum
We've been enjoying the lake on base
Yesterday, while I was at my Weight Watcher meeting I sensed that I should look at my phone. I keep my phone with me always in case daycare calls. I happen to look down at my phone-- and this is the text picture I saw
I have no idea where they are, or how he had a cell phone signal, but he was able to quickly text me. Normally he doesn't send pictures of himself, but for what ever reason on this underway they are all growing mustaches. I literally laugh out loud every time I look at the picture and honestly...I REALLY hope he shaves before he gets home. I find it to be a bit creepy. (PS- He will probably kill me for putting this picture on the blog. HA!! Oh well!)


No comments:
Post a Comment