Friday, September 14, 2012

Growing and growing and growing...

Seems like my little boy is growing up at warp speed. I seriously feel like I blink my eyes and another milestone has passed. We are still not potty trained... that is a milestone that I really wish would come! :) We did decide to transition Liam from his crib to a toddler bed. Originally I thought we'd move right to a full size bed (that is what his crib converts to) but then a neighbor was giving away her sons toddler bed and I thought maybe it would be better for him to go to that before the big bed.

I had to capture a picture of Liam-- last night sleeping in his crib:

And here he is first night in his toddler bed:

Doesn't he look bigger already? :( He's been doing pretty good in the toddler bed. Haven't had any issues with him getting out. We have been putting him to bed a little later-- making sure he is good and tired. So far it has worked well. This weekend will be the test though-- nap time! Should be interesting. 

We've been enjoying the last few nice warm weeks. Trying to spend as much time outside as possible. Usually everyday around 5 we meet up with our neighbors outside and spend some time playing. Liam loves playing with our neighborhood kids. We feel so lucky to have so many kids all around the same age. 

Here is Liam cruising the neighborhood with his buddy Mason:



Seriously- how cute are these boys together? 
\
We signed Liam up for a 6 week soccer program. He hates it. :( Not sure if it is because it is after a long day of school or if he really just doesn't like the sport, but you'd think we were torturing him. I was able to capture this video on his first day. At least he seems somewhat happy here! 


TGIF!





1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Yeah... toddler beds... he is getting so big... keep the updates coming...