Wednesday, May 12, 2010

5 Months Today!

Today was our 5 month photo shoot! I can hardly believe our "little booger" has been here 5 months! Time is not slowing down and I truly dont know if I can deal with it! He is getting so big so fast. I wish I could put the breaks on it and keep him small forever. 

Mother's Day was amazing! It was so exciting to celebrate the day. We had a wonderful brunch with my family and got to just enjoy all being together.  No better way to spend a Sunday in my opinion. I got a beautiful blue topaz (Liam's birthstone) ring from Liam! :) My parents got me a Willow Tree figurine for my collection and a Pandora charm for my bracelet. All very special. Renee brought me a Easter Lily.  I felt like it was my birthday! ;)

Below are the pictures marking Liam's 5 months in our world!  As you can see...the photo shoots are fun! Below are some of my favorite pics...yes, I take like 30!


No comments: