Friday, May 21, 2010

My BIG little boy

So I am pretty much obsessed with taking pictures of Liam. The camera is always around and once I get started-- I take 20-30 at a time. Most are deleters, but I am always in search of those perfect shots.  As I look at these pictures and weed through them to delete the bad ones I feel like my little guy is getting so big! He sometimes looks like such a little boy- not a baby anymore. Thankfully he still has plenty of baby moments-- I truly am not ready for those to be over!

We've got a packed weekend and I am really looking forward to all the fun! I get to visit with 2 of my very best friends from college! Now that we are all moms we dont get to visit as often as I would like and me having lived away for the past 5 years those visits have been even more limited. I am excited to be back in CT and just a couple hour drive away. I am so looking forward to catching up with my girls!!

Here are some of Liam's most recent shots:









2 comments:

Violet said...

he is absolutely gorgeous Michelle. just perfect :)

Aunt Marie said...

Wow! I can't believe how much he's changing, especially if you compare the pictures of when he was younger. Not much longer before we meet him. Just think 4 weeks from today we'll be sitting on the beach or around the pool. Can't wait.