2. Today I am relieved because, I talked to my boss this morning and it went fairly well. She seemed supportive of my decision to change roles and we have started to discuss our transition plan.
3. The age I am is 33 and the age I feel is 33. No real reason behind this...I guess I just feel my age.
4. My favorite place is our bed in the morning. There is no place I love more than snuggle in our bed with Liam in the morning. He usually sucks down a bottle and then immediately rolls over and lays on top of me- stomach to stomach. We usually snuggle like that for at least 10 minutes and if I am really lucky- he falls back asleep and we get to snooze for an hour. It is probably the most favorite part of my day!
5. Something I have been procrastinating is buying curtains for our living room. I am afraid to commit. I have no idea why. We purchased area rugs- no problem. Picked out bedding for our room- piece of cake. But curtains for our living room- I cant pull the trigger. I even go so far on almost a weekly basis to search out some on the Internet (Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, West Elm, etc) and add them to my "cart" and then I close the window. Ha! Someday!
6. The last thing I purchased was groceries. I stopped at the store on my way to get Liam. Just got a few of the basics- salad stuff, roasted chicken, yogurt, hot dogs for Gary for next week, stuff to make chili on Sunday, etc.
7. The thing I love most about my home is that it is ours! I love that it is open and has color!!


No comments:
Post a Comment