Holy cow! 1 year ago today we packed up our vehicles and said "Peace out Louisiana- Its been real!" and headed on the road for our move back to CT. That is INSANE to me. I can not believe 1 year has passed by already. Liam was a baby... and now he is a toddler. We built a house. Speechless. I am literally sitting here shaking my head- I cant believe it has been a year!
Cant wait to see what the next year has in store for us!! Already thinking ahead... I could very well be sitting her a year from now writing a post and Gary will be out to sea. Yikes! Ok- that is a scary thought! Ha! But in reality... it could very well be real.
Time is flying by and I would just love for it to slow down!!
Look how little Liam was:
No comments:
Post a Comment