Monday, April 4, 2011

Love my girls!!

My girls! What I would do without these 3 ladies in my life...I have no idea! These ladies have been through a lot with me. I met them all in a pinnacle period in my life that truly helped to shape who I am today.

This past weekend the 4 of us had a chance to get together and venture back to our alma mater- Plymouth State. We had a GREAT weekend! I hadnt been back to Plymouth in 11 years. Some things have changed but the feel of the small town is still there. The memories of the 4 years I spent there are overwhelming. There are so many and we laughed and giggled taking a trip down memory lane.

Truly a great weekend with my girls! I love you all!

We were beeline for Biederman's for lunch! Oh how I have missed this deli! A balboa and a Blue Moon... the perfect lunch!

Main Street USA- love this little town!

Landmark of campus

Making our way to campus

Mary Lyons Dorm...my freshman home sweet home

Me and Cortney- we were a roommate match made in heaven! So lucky we were put together as freshman roommates!

Margo and Cheryl- the bestest friends a girl could hope for!

I wanted each of us to have a little something to remember the weekend by. I found these adorable coffee mugs and thought they would be perfect! I know every morning I drink from my cup...I will smile thinking about our weekend!

No comments: