Sunday, May 8, 2011

Speechless Sunday! (not really...)

I wont go "speechless" today because I just realized I haven't posted all week. Yikes! I have no idea where my weeks go-- seriously! I was traveling 2 days this week so that certainly doesn't help!

I was blessed to have a WONDERFUL day today with my awesome son and my family! So nice to be close enough to family that they can come over, spend a few hours and not have it be a huge production! I was lucky to get to sleep in a bit this morning and then Liam took a really nice long nap which gave me a chance to get out and enjoy a quick run. The weather this morning was beautiful! It was one of those mornings where you know before you pull the drapes back that the sky is bright blue and the sun is shining. Complete perfection. To get to wake up this morning and know that I am the luckiest mommy in the world-- it was more than I could ask for. Well... okay...I wont lie... I do wish Liam would sleep past 6am, but I guess I'll save that for a later post!

Liam is really growing fast and each week it seems like he is really learning something new. His vocabulary is slowly starting to grow. Each day it seems like he says something new that is some what comprehendable. Take the video below for instance... his favorite book- Baby Baluga:


I captured this last week at his school. His teacher was telling me how he loved this book. She pulled it out and he got so excited--sat right down on her lap.If you listen closely you can hear him sing "Baby Baluga." So freaking cute!! Totally melted my heart and you know I was at Borders that afternoon buying the book.

Today was a wonderful day and I am so blessed to have the greatest mom in the world and I am so blessed to be called "mommy" by the most wonderful little boy! LOVE this day!!!

No comments: