Just got back today from another 2 night business trip. Are they supposed to get harder or get easier?? I missed my boys terribly this trip. I just hate knowing that they are here and I am where ever I am. This trip- I was in Houston. The days were long. I headed out on Monday morning-- it was a 6am flight. YUCK! Alarm went off at 3am. Ugh! I wanted to kiss Liam before I left but I could see on the monitor that he was stirring. I was really afraid of fully waking him, but with Gary's blessing (since he would have to deal with the awake baby-- I went in to kiss him). That little bugger-- his eyes were WIDE open and he was EXCITED to see me. lol. I think he thought I was there to get him up. I smooched him big and quickly sneaked out of this room. Thankfully (for Gary) he fell back asleep. Totally melted my heart how happy he was at 3:30am.
Today when I got home Liam was in his exersaucer. He looked so BIG. I really think he grew a ton over 2 days. I seriously couldnt get over it and I scooped him up and kissed him over and over again. I missed him so much. I hate being away from him.
I am beyond excited that we leave for vacation on Friday! I will be honest that I am not looking forward to 2 6-hour days of driving, but the end will be so worth it! I am really excited to see Liam with his buddy Jake. (I am excited to see Jake's mommy and daddy too!!).
So...I really should get to packing and get off the computer. I have so much to do and Friday will be here before I know it! Stay tuned for pics of our trip!!
No comments:
Post a Comment