His most recent ear infection seems to be cleared up-- thank god! BUT I took him to the Dr. yesterday b/c he has thrush again. On Wednesday morning I thought I noticed a couple white patches in his mouth, but I wanted to wait. Yesterday, Gary noticed them. So I took him in. Yup, thrush again. So we are on another round of Nystatin. Poor kid. If its not one thing... its another.
We finally have a very quiet weekend ahead of us-- no real plans and we are thrilled. Seems we have been on a the go a lot lately. I keep telling Gary-- I just want a "stay in my pj's, drink coffee, relax all morning" kind of weekend. Hopefully this weekend will fulfill that for me!!
In house news-- things are really coming along! Siding is all up. Walls are sheet rocked. Lighting is all picked. I so need to get over there and take pictures. I am hoping to talk to the builder today and give him our paint colors. I am so afraid on commit on colors. Not sure why, I know that paint can be painted, but it seems like such a long term commitment! If you want a sneak peek at our colors head to http://www.benjaminmoore.com/
For our main living area (great room, kitchen, hallway): Nantucket Gray
For our powder room and master bath: Kentucky Haze
Master Bedroom: Gray Cloud (I so wish the name was different-- this sounds depressing to me)
Liam's room, Guest Room, Bonus Room, 2nd fl hallway, Office- Barbados Sand
I hope it all comes together nicely! That is another thing-- it is not just a matter of liking colors....it matters how ti coordinates with our flooring, counters, cabinets, carpets, tile, etc, etc, etc. We'll see! Only time will tell... and truly... paint can be changed!
I will get over there today and take some new pics! Have a great weekend!
Oh... and GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment