Hi Michelle, I was so happy to see you stop by my blog. It's been so long!!! Congratulations on your adorable son, Liam! My heart went out to you when I read your post, your ear infection saga sounds just like what we went through. I can't believe you have been going through it since June!!! Poor Liam and poor you! I will be praying that all goes well with his tubes surgery. It's scary for a parent to see your child in surgery but it really is a quick and easy procedure. The end result will be so worth it!!! Let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to answer them for you!
"For such a long time there were only your footprints and laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever."
1 comment:
Hi Michelle, I was so happy to see you stop by my blog. It's been so long!!! Congratulations on your adorable son, Liam! My heart went out to you when I read your post, your ear infection saga sounds just like what we went through. I can't believe you have been going through it since June!!! Poor Liam and poor you! I will be praying that all goes well with his tubes surgery. It's scary for a parent to see your child in surgery but it really is a quick and easy procedure. The end result will be so worth it!!! Let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to answer them for you!
Karen
Post a Comment