So we had a first last night! Liam had his first sleepover at Memere and Peperes. There hasnt been a night since Liam was born that one of us hasnt been home with him overnight. So this was a big deal! We of course knew he was in great hands-- my issue was more about how weird it was going to be to wake up this morning and not have him here. The house is definitely quiet. I am missing his giggles and shreaks! My parents have reported that he had a pretty good night He has them wrapped around his finger too b/c he spent most of the night sleeping in their bed too. Silly little booger!
Gary and I had a chance to go out last night and celebrate our 7 year anniversary that is today. So hard to believe that 7 years has flown by. This year especially seems to have gone by fast. I anticipate that it will never slow down so I better just buckle in and hang on tight! We celebrated last night with a night out. We headed out and had sushi for dinner. We havent gone out for sushi since we've been here and it was good! Sushi nights were a regular thing for us before Liam, so we really enjoyed last night. Then we decided to head to Foxwoods and check out their new luxury bowling alley. Wow! Beautiful! The bowling alley "Highrollers" was gorgeous inside. They had candeliers, leather couches and great music playing. It really was a fun time! It was nice for Gary and I to have a night alone to laugh and reconnect.
So...back to the speechless part of this post...

No comments:
Post a Comment