Friday, November 12, 2010

11 Months Today!

One month till my little booger turns 1! This is so hard for me to believe. Party plans are already in the works. Theme is decided. Invitations are ordered. But I am still having a hard time believing that in just 30 short days- our little boy will be 1! Insanity!

We are so excited! This weeekend we get to go to Massachusettes and celebrate our buddy Jake's 1st birthday. It has been a couple months since the boys have gotten to see each other and I cant wait to see how they interact. We are also hoping to see our friends Sienna, Ryan, Maggie and Will!!Truly looking forward to a great weekend!!!

I will post some updated house pictures tomorrow! It is really coming along! The builder said it would be done today-- I dont see that happening, but we have a week buffer so I am really not worried about it! So cant wait for this house to officially be ours!!

No comments: