Monday, November 22, 2010

Photo Christmas Cards

I love Christmas time! I love getting Christmas cards in the mail—it is a treat to go to the mailbox everyday from December 1- December 25th! For years I have dreamed about getting to send out a photo Christmas card. I’ve thought about should it be a family picture…or just a picture of our child… or a picture of our child and Tanner… I haven’t quite decided yet for this year, but I am so excited that I get to send out a Shutterfly photo Christmas card this year!! Designing it, picking the pictures-- making sure is absolutely perfect- you know that is what I will be obsessing over the next couple of weeks. So many styles to chose from! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

Shutterfly has been a "go to" for me for presents since Liam has been born. I love finding creative ways to surprise family with photo keepsakes. This Christmas will be no different! I cant wait to see the look on my families faces on Christmas morning... hehehe... suspense!

For other bloggers out there Shutterfly is running a promotion! Do like I just did and get 50 free Christmas cards!! So easy!! Click here for more info! http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started working on mine (Shutterfly!) a month ago. Ha!

Debra Kelly said...

Why did that post as anonymous?