That night of sleeping through the night was an anomaly, because he has been waking multiple times every night since. We are besides ourselves. He sleeps great from when he goes down till around 11 and then it is just down hill. Last night he woke up crying at 11. I rubbed his back and he eventually fell back asleep. Woke 30 minutes later. I gave him a bottle with 2oz of water. He drank it and fell asleep. 2am-- up again. I let him cry 15 minutes. Couldn't take it anymore. Brought him to our bed, he was screaming. Gave him 2oz of water, he fell asleep. 4:45, up and crying again. This time I gave him a formula bottle. At this point, Gary and I are doing what ever we have to do to get rest. We are exhausted. We know he is exhausted. We just don't know what is making him so upset. I want to fix it...I just don't know what it is. I am in St. Louis tonight, so I am anxious to hear how Gary's night goes. Hopefully Liam is gentle on him!
Gary is taking Liam to the pulmonologist for his follow up appt. tomorrow. Seems his reflux is under control at this point. Not sure what she will say tomorrow... we will see!

No comments:
Post a Comment