To say I am thankful for my year would be an understatement. 2011 for me has been wonderful! Liam is growing and thriving like a awesome little toddler. My family is healthy. I have job I am grateful for. I have family and friends that are wonderful. I truly am blessed.
Yesterday we got to spend the day with my awesome family. Not all were there, but many, and those that weren't were in spirit. We laughed a ton. Ate too much. Enjoyed being together. I honestly couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. I took pictures that I would love to share... but I forgot my camera at my cousins. So they will have to come later.
I pray the next year is as wonderful to me and my family as 2011 has been. I pray for the health of my family and friends (and their families!).
Let the Christmas holiday season craziness begin! Love, love, love this time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment