Saturday, May 26, 2012

Color Me Rad 5k!

I had such a blast this morning with family and friends running the Hartford Color Me Rad 5k! I knew it would be fun... but this was really fun! I think pictures say it all!
Look at those nice, clean white shirts! 

Team Running Wine-O's! 
Do I look like I am running? Dork!

Total colorful awesomeness! 

Yeah... you should see my car! 

What a great way to spend a Saturday morning! Liam got some fun QT with Memere and Pepere last night. 

Even more awesome than this run... hearing Gary's voice yesterday. Total bliss! They finally pulled into Mississippi and will be there all week prepping for the commissioning hoopla next weekend. We are SO excited to see him on Wednesday. Words cant express how happy I will be to see him! He is shocked over how much Liam is talking and sounding older to him. I cant wait for them to see each other. Melt! 

Love the kick off of summer! Looking forward to some beers at our block party this afternoon! 

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! 
 

No comments: