I knew tomorrow would come eventually. It is a day I have been dreading since Gary and I became pregnant one year ago (we just celebrated our conception anniversary on Saturday!!). Tomorrow I head out of town for my first business trip since Liam has been born. I am sick over it. I dint want to go. I know it sounds so babyish and temper tantrumish, but honestly I am just not into it. The idea of my baby going to bed 3 nights this week with out a kiss from me makes me really really sad. :( I have no doubts that Gary will be fine and that Liam will make it through like a champ-- it is just the idea of being away from them that is making me really sad. Snuggling with my little man is honestly the best part of my day and I have 3 days this week I wont get to do it. That really sucks! Whine, whine, whine....I know!
I am trying to make the best of my time with little man this week. Yesterday we went out for a walk and he just cracks me up. Here is a little video of him talking away while we were out:
Sorry for the quality-- I was literally walking while recording! He is very much into the babbling stage and it cracks me up every time. We pretend like we are having full on conversations with him and it totally entertains us! Hope it entertains you too!! :)
He is precious and I know this time is hard as you are away but remember every son needs some good quality time with his dad... they are having a blast just being boys...
"For such a long time there were only your footprints and laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever."
3 comments:
Good luck, Mich. It will be over before you know it. Reach out when you're back.
He is precious and I know this time is hard as you are away but remember every son needs some good quality time with his dad... they are having a blast just being boys...
i don't think you're whining at all! so hard to be away, especially when he's so little. big hugs.
Post a Comment