Happy 7 monther!
Not happy 7 monther!
Our photo shoots are always so much fun! In reality the 2nd picture is our tired and very hungry little boy. I forgot this morning to take his picture before school. Then right after school we headed to the subase to watch Daddy's softball game. So by the time we got home and got our bath-- it was definitely bottle and bed time. BUT I had to get the picture in! :)
When I posted Speechless Sunday yesterday I couldnt believe an entire week had gone by since my last post. I have NO idea where last week went! I only worked 3 days...so I must have been busy. We started Liam's swimming lessons on Friday. It was a great time. The class is called Baby & Me so the parents are required to go in the pool too. I would say there were about 12 other babies in the class. Most were older than Liam- he might have been the youngest. The class consisted of a lot of singing and splashing. I dont think he will learn a ton, but it is something fun to do and if it works to keep him comfortable in the water-- I am all for it!
All ready! Let go!
On Friday afternoon we had an ice cream social with some of the other kids and moms from Gary's boat. It was so much fun. Liam of course cant have ice cream yet, but he enjoyed being around the other kids.
This is my first full week of work since the beginning of June and I am so bummed about it. I have LOVED having short weeks over the past month! I love summer and can think of a million other things I would like to be doing beside working! After this week though I will have 3 short weeks in a row-- so that is something to look forward to.
Hopefully it wont take a week for my next post! :)

2 comments:
oohhh, what a sad little guy! He needs a mommy hug. Such a cute picture, even if he's not all smiles.
Not sure why but in the crying picture I really see alot of Gary - ha ha! So cute. The swimming sounds great and I'm sure it's mostly to get him comfortable in the water - he seemed pretty comfortable while we were in the OBX.
Post a Comment