Still need to update...but for today...I am just going to remember.
Miss you Memere! xoxo
1 comment:
Aunt Lisa
said...
Michelle - what a beautiful picture - I hadn't seen that one before. Thank you for posting it and for remembering. Hard to believe it's been a year. But the memories are the best to hold onto and they do make me smile. Love you, Aunt Lisa
"For such a long time there were only your footprints and laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever."
1 comment:
Michelle - what a beautiful picture - I hadn't seen that one before. Thank you for posting it and for remembering. Hard to believe it's been a year. But the memories are the best to hold onto and they do make me smile. Love you, Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment