Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Away again...
Waking up this morning in St. Louis, I just have a feeling of sadness. I dont want to be here- I want to be home. I want to be home with my baby. This trip was only one night and I was able to meet up with some friends for dinner last night, which was nice, but I still hate being away. Did I enjoy having the big bed to myself? Yes. Did I enjoy being able to go to sleep and not worry about having to listen for Liam? Yes. Did I enjoy not having to rush around to get bottles cleaned, bottles label, food labeled and bag packed? Yes. Did I enjoy not getting my "sugar" from my baby last night and this morning? NO! :( He will be long to bed by the time I get home at 11:45pm tonight so I wont be able to get it tonight either. :( Just complaining...no real point to this post-- just hope today goes by quick and I get home on time tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment