Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cough and Cold

We have been very lucky (knock on wood) that since Liam had the tubes put in he has had very minimal sickness...until this week. Liam started with a cough last weekend and it got progressively worse as the weekend went on. Took him into the Dr. on Tuesday and she determined it was just a cold...but I am not much convinced. Today he was running a fever and tomorrow we will head back to the Dr. I am a bit ready for this season to be over. Running noses, coughs, fevers...I am done. Hopefully tomorrow will go okay-- I fear a RSV diagnosis. That would be worst case scenario.

Other than this cold- Liam is awesome! He is not walking yet, but every day we are seeing more evidence that it is coming soon! So exciting. He is very much talking with purpose these days... well... at least he can understand himself. Last night he woke around 2am and was crying. We ended up bringing him to our bed and giving him a small bottle. I knew he was just feeling crappy and I wanted to comfort him. So he drinks his little bottle and he is wired. Talkin, talkin, talkin. At one point he said an entire sentence of jibberish. Gary and I just both busted out in laughter. It was hilarious. So there we are-- 2:30am laying in bed cracking up. Love minutes like those!

We are ready for a fairly quiet weekend ahead. We are hoping that visits from family are in the works! Liam hasn't gotten to see Memere and Pepere in 2 weeks...very long time! Hopefully we get to visit this weekend!

Hope you all have a wonderfully fabulous weekend!!!

No comments: