Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Conversation Follow Up

The conversation with my boss went well. I am glad it is over. I recapped the conversation last night with some friends and you know... I realize that multiple times throughout the conversation she made it about her. Annoying. I think she was trying to "relate" but unfortunately it didn't really come across that way. Oh well- whatever. The conversation is done! My position is supposed to be posted today. I don't have a total transition date, but it will hopefully be soon. I have a light at the end of my tunnel. Something that makes me feel very sad is that I sense from my co-works (same role as me- just different areas of the country) they are slightly resentful to me for being able to find a new opportunity for myself. This role I am in is hard and I think others are wishing they had an "out" too. I hope things in this area of our business improve soon. I work for a great company and I truly hate to see morale where it is.

Booger is home with Daddy again- I am in NJ till tomorrow night. I miss my boys and cant wait to get home tomorrow night! Miss my little hugs and kisses!!

1 comment:

monica said...

love love love your blog! enjoy the rest of your week chica!

xo monica