Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thankful.

Reflection. Being thankful. Do you ever just reflect? I am reflecting tonight. Several things are allowing me to think, reflect...appreciate. I am so thankful for my life. Not just now...but my whole life. I just finished watching an episode of Dateline. The gentleman on the show had a shitty life. Crap. Abusive mom's boyfriend. Strung out mom. Absent father. Sad. Very very sad. Then I happen to stumble upon find a blog of a girl that works for my company. Depressing... only word I can use to describe. Adopted. Abused by adopeted family. In bad relationships, etc, etc, etc.

Anyway...all of this just reminds me of how lucky and blessed I am. I come from a family that is beyond wonderful. Everyday I feel loved and supported. I have parents who exude love for me...love for Gary...LOVE for Liam. So completeing. My life... fulfilled. When I read/ hear stories of bad childhoods it breaks my heart. I cant imagine going through life to not know what it is to feel love...to know love...to be able to show love. I wish I had the words to describe my thoughts/ feelings. I dont. I am just so thankful. I think most of all...I am thankful that I can continue this chain. I am dedicated to raising Liam to feel loved, appreciated, and inspired. My hope is that he then raises a family with the same morales. Continue the chain.

I just wish everyone knew my feelings tonight.

No comments: