Friday, March 4, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is !. I often have to go back and edit emails because I find that I use it way to much!!! (ha! Just kidding!) :)
2. Today I am thankful for toddler kisses. Liam is now responding to "Give me kisses"- they are mostly open mouth kisses, but kisses none the less. Love them!
3. My best friend is I have more than one. No doubt my husband. He and his ear are there for me every single day. My mom and sister are also my best friends and I am so blessed that I can say that. I talk to both almost every day...sometimes multiple times! I am so lucky!

4. A quirky thing about me is the thought of popsicle sticks or tongue depressors gives me goose bumps all over. Just typing that... goose bumps. I have NO idea what it is, but I cant stand them. They are like nails down a chalk board for me.
5. This weekend I am going to Liam's first swim lesson class. I am not looking forward to getting into a bathing suit, but very excited for Liam. We are also going to a silent auction fundraiser. It is a rodeo theme and seems like it should be a good time.
6. Something that worries me is we wont be able to ever give Liam a sibling.

7. On my night stand you would find a bottle of water, video monitor, alarm clock, lamp, a picture of me and Gary and several books.

No comments: