So tomorrow is my big day! I mentioned a few posts back that I signed up for a Super Sprint Triathlon. Well the day is here. It is tomorrow. I am scared shitless! What am I thinking? I am so not ready for this. I havent swam in years. I have never swam, then biked, than ran. I have never even done a 5k. So what am I thinking? Who knows. I am crazy. I just want to finish though. That is all I am focused on. I dont really care (although I'd prefer not to) if I come in dead last- I just want to finish. I'll let you know how it goes. Pray for me! :)
I am also really looking forward to tomorrow night-- Ladies Night Extravaganza!! My wonderful mother turned the big 60 a couple weeks ago. My mom is not one for parties... fine... but we can have a fun ladies night! So my mom, sister, aunts and cousins are all coming over tomorrow night for some yummy appetizers, yummy cocktails and some Bunco!! Should be so fun!
Here are some recent pictures:
Have a great weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment