Monday, August 8, 2011

So. Humid

Ugh! I am ready for this humidity to break. I just got back from a 2 mile run jog and I am soaking wet. Literally soaking. This weather is so gross! I was really hoping that with the rain yesterday morning there would be some relief from the humidity... no such luck. But speaking of yesterdays rain- how wonderful it was! Gary's baseball was cancelled and we got to be a lazy family, stay in our pjs, eat pancakes and have an extra cup of coffee. It was wonderful! I love Sunday mornings like that! It seems like so long since we have had one.

Busy week ahead. I am going into the office 2 days this week. Funny to say that "going into the office." I haven't really said that for almost 6 years! Kind of nice to go to a place and be able to see/ work with people in person. I will go into the office occasionally for meetings or training- I think it will be good. I am hoping to figure out the train schedule so I can maybe utilize public transportation vs. fighting traffic down I-95. I will need to study the train schedule and figure it out. Nice thing is I can take the train from New London- so I'd barely have to drive. It is just a matter of timing it though. We'll see!

Lots going on this weekend-- and I am really looking forward to it! We have a 1 year old b-day party on Saturday for our neighbors. Their twins are turning 1. So fun! Then Saturday night we have a wedding. I have not been to a wedding in a very long time... honestly... cant remember the last one.... Anyway, it is at the country club at Foxwoods and I am really looking forward to the night out! Renee is the Maid of Honor and my parents will be there too-- should be a good time!

Over the weekend I downloaded a new App for my phone and I am loving it. It lets me change the coloring on pictures (example from my Speechless Sunday post). Here are a few more:
picplz_upload
Just enjoying his new favorite snack- raisins- as mommy and daddy peruse through Dicks Sporting Goods.
picplz_upload
Out on a trail walk with mommy!

No comments: