This child. This child with this beautiful smile and beautiful teeth bit another child at school yesterday. :( Imagine the look on my face when I walk into school yesterday and his teacher says "I have something to tell you and its not good." Ugh! My heart sank. I had no idea what she was about to say but never in a million years did I think she was going to tell me he bit another child. My sweet, gentle child bit another kid. And the teacher said that they couldn't see any apparent reason for it. It was like he looked over and thought that "Johnny's" arm looked yummy. What the heck? I am praying. PRAYING. That this is just a isolated incident and that it does not become something I need to be super concerned with. I would hate for Liam to become "that child." Thankfully at Liam's school they do not disclose who the children are that are involved--so at least I know we havent made enemies...yet.

1 comment:
Girl I would not worry... usually children bite bc they are trying to communicate and they have no words yet... this too shall pass... and yes that is a cute picture.
Post a Comment