Could my son be any more boy? Tonight while changing him into his pjs I noticed what I thought was a monster boogie in his nose. How to get it out? my mind wondered. He hasn't mastered blowing his nose yet and has taken to hating me dig the boogies out with my strategically grown pinkie nail. Hmm... So I closed his left nostril and said blow out your nose baby. So he blew hot air from his mouth into my face. Ha! Not what I was going for. So we did it again this time I scrunched up my face and imitated what I wanted him to do. He did it. He blew. He blew that boogie down far enough for me to easily pick it. So I did. Only to find out it wasn't a boogie...
...it was a pea. :-/ Oy! I can only hope they had peas at lunch today.
No comments:
Post a Comment