We got our first piece of nursery furniture today! Our rocker/glider. I am so excited to have this piece and cant wait to rock my little man in it!
How Far Along: 20 Weeks 0 Days
Total weight gain/loss: +7 Weighed at the Dr. yesterday
Maternity clothes: All
Stretch marks: Not that I have noticed
Sleep: Getting better...I think!
Best moment this week: Feeling what I think was some kicking
Food cravings: None
Gender: Boy!!
Labor Signs: No thank god!
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Drinking caffeine- I usually still have one caffeine beverage a day, but I miss just drinking what ever I want
What I am looking forward to: Pulling the nursery together
Weekly Wisdom: Hand-me downs are a blessing! I got a Diaper Genie today!!
Milestones: First kicks-- maybe???
Today Jellybean is a Cantaloupe!! (my computer is not letting me save the picture-- I will add at a later date)

Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies respond best to tastes they've already had via amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you'd like your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.

1 comment:
yeH.. YOU MADE IT HALF WAY... it is going by so fast... can't wait to see him
Post a Comment