I have been waiting so long for this trip to CT. For a while, as you know, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it. Thankfully, things with me have been great, our baby boy is doing awesome and I was able to get the Dr. clearance to travel. I have been here since Friday and love visiting! The weather has been great... despite a lot of rain Friday night and most of yesterday, it just feels good here!
I was able to have breakfast with an old friend from high school yesterday. It was so nice to sit, chat and catch up. Amazing how almost 15 years can go by and you can start a conversation with someone and almost feel like no time has gone by. It was really nice!
Today is my baby shower and I am really excited! The idea of family, childhood friends, high school friends, college friends and work friends all is one room is so great! It will be so nice to see everyone and I cant wait to post pictures later! I will certainly be reminded today of how blessed and loved I am. I really am so lucky!
***For those who were not able to make it today... I will be thinking about all of you and missing you!***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment