Friday, August 14, 2009

21 Weeks Today!

It has been a quiet week...hence no posts! Haven't had much to report this week. Finally got back into doing some walking and wow! did it feel good. Hard to believe I have done zero exercise since the beginning of June. So glad I can slowly get back into doing some activity. Although, it is hotter than hell here so my exercise efforts don't consist of more than walking for 20-30 minutes. I guess it is better than nothing though!

Here is my belly shot for this week-- just took it today via auto timer on my camera. My belly is definitely growing!

Here are my stats for this week:

How far along: 21 weeks 0 days

Total weight gain: 7lbs

Maternity clothes: All

Stretch marks: none yet-- that I can see

Sleep: Okay

Best moment this week: still feeling those little movements

Food cravings: McDonald's French Fries

Gender: Boy

Labor signs: nope!

Belly Button: In

What I miss: wine!

What I am looking forward to: my trip to CT 2 weeks from today!!

Weekly Wisdom: ???

Milestone: ?? None??

Today Jellybean is a banana!

Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, if baby is a girl, her womb is now stocked up with her lifetime supply of six million eggs (the number will drop to around one million by birth).

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Wow... a big difference this week and I can't believe you have only gained 7 lbs... you go girl.

Kate said...

I can't wait to see you!!! Can I rub your belly? Please?