Friday, August 21, 2009

22 Weeks Today!

All in all it has been a quiet week. I feel like this is the long lull before the storm. ha! Kind of like wedding planning-- there is so much to do at the beginning and the end, but in the middle... things are just quiet.

We got our bedding for the crib yesterday and it is so adorable! This is the set we decided to go with:
We will not be going all out with the boarder and all-- that just seems like too much to me. In person it is super cute and with the walls painted green in that room it looks really good! I was so excited to see UPS pull up yesterday! I have been dying to get it and now I feel like I cant wait to put the entire nursery together. Our furniture is a darker wood than what is in the pictures so I am really looking forward to it all coming together.

One week from today, I will be headed to the airport for my trip to CT!!! I am SO excited and cant wait to get there. I will have 10 long days in CT and most will be pleasure! This will be my last trip home before the baby and I am really looking forward to seeing family and friends. Hard to believe that the next time I make it to CT I will have our baby boy in tow and it wont be all about me (meaning-- I get to do what I want when I want). Exciting thought, but so very strange at the same time!

Here are my stats for this week:

How Far Along: 22 Weeks 0 Days
Total weight gain/loss: +10 according to my scale- I am anxious to step on the scale at the Dr's this week to see what it says
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Stretch marks: Not that I have noticed
Sleep: Getting much better!
Best moment this week: Feeling kicks here and there
Food cravings: Weird cravings that I wasn't able to satisfy- One day I wanted Chicken Lasagna from a local Italian restaurant-they were closed, yesterday I had a craving for a Twix Bar-was too lazy to go to the store ha!!
Gender: Boy!!
Labor Signs: No thank god!
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Still missing wine
What I am looking forward to: My trip to CT
Weekly Wisdom: I cant think of anything week...
Milestones: None this week

Today Jellybean is the size of papaya!
Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

2 comments:

shawna said...

I love this set! Too cute!

Aunt Marie said...

I love the bedding for the crib and sure it will look nice with green wall. Wish I was in CT to see you. I miss being with sisters. Enjoy! xxoxo