Well... safe to say that our child will not be naked for the first 6 months of his life! I am learning the blessing of hand-me-downs! I have them coming from all directions and I am so appreciative. We have already been given 2 bouncy seats, a bathtub, a diaper genie and clothes
galore! I recently
acquired 2 huge trash bags of clothes from my neighbor's sister. Wow! I went through the clothes this morning-- it all looks brand new. I got everything from
onesies, to hats, to socks, to bibs! All adorable! Add that to the bag of clothes my neighbor gave me a few weeks ago...I will not need to buy our baby boy anything until he is 6 months!
This is what I looked through this morning:
Here is what his closet already looks like:

So fun!!!
1 comment:
OH I am so excited.
Post a Comment