While I didn't have many symptoms in my pregnancy one that I am dealing with now that is killing me is heartburn. After nearly everything I eat... I get heartburn. Even water is giving it to me. Awful! And... twice in the past week I have had acid reflux like it is going out of style. That is truly one of the worst feelings. We ate dinner late last night and I was tired when we got home, so I got in bed and whoa... 1 hour later I was up! Nothing seems to make it better either. I had to basically sit up in bed-- not the most comfortable sleeping position. My lesson is that I need to stop eating after 7pm. Give myself plenty of time to digest before bed.
Two pieces of exciting news this week:
1. Gary felt our baby boy move last night. While I was laying in bed watching TV he was kicking around quite a bit and I called Gary into the room. I have done this before and it seems that at that point he is done moving and Gary hasn't gotten to feel him. But last night, he was kicking a ton and Gary got to actually feel him-- I was SO excited!!
2. Our nursery furniture is being delivered tomorrow. I can not wait to get the furniture in the room and get it all set up! Knowing me and the fact that the weather is not going to be good this weekend...I will have the nursery all set up before the weekend is over. :) I am so impatient when it comes to stuff like that. I am just so excited to see it all put together!
Took my 25 week belly shot last night:
I am thinking the angle makes me look really big. From the number of times I got the question "Are you sure there is only 1 in there?" while I was in CT, I must be looking big for where I am in my pregnancy. Oh well...I haven't gained a ton of weight (14lbs at my last appt) and I am feeling really good... so to me...that is all that matters!
My weekly survey:
How Far Along: 25 Weeks 0 Days
Total weight gain/loss: +14 at my last Dr. appt.
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Stretch marks: Still saying No
Sleep: Pretty good when I don't have heartburn or acid reflux
Best moment this week: Having Gary feel the baby move!
Food cravings: Still fruit--this week--strawberries, pineapple, grapes and peaches
Gender: Boy!!
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Stretch marks: Still saying No
Sleep: Pretty good when I don't have heartburn or acid reflux
Best moment this week: Having Gary feel the baby move!
Food cravings: Still fruit--this week--strawberries, pineapple, grapes and peaches
Gender: Boy!!
Labor Signs: No thank god!
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: I am still missing wine. I did see something online this week about some alcohol removed wine that is on the market. I will have to see if I can find it in the stores.
What I am looking forward to: Nursery furniture being delivered
Milestones: I am now in the viability stage-- meaning if I was to deliver now the baby would have a 50% chance of making it. Lets pray it doesn't happen b/c that is one thing I do not want to test out!
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: I am still missing wine. I did see something online this week about some alcohol removed wine that is on the market. I will have to see if I can find it in the stores.
What I am looking forward to: Nursery furniture being delivered
Milestones: I am now in the viability stage-- meaning if I was to deliver now the baby would have a 50% chance of making it. Lets pray it doesn't happen b/c that is one thing I do not want to test out!
This week jellybean is the size of a eggplant! We have finally grown from a papaya!
That oh-so-handy sense of equilibrium is kicking in, and baby's learning to distinguish right side up from upside down.

No comments:
Post a Comment