Friday, September 25, 2009

27 Weeks Today!!

And the weeks keep flying by! This week was very busy...I was in Atlanta Monday-Thursday for a conference. Nothing makes the week go by faster than four really long conference days! Thankfully this was my last long trip and it was uneventful. I am excited to unpack the suitcase and put it up in the closet for a few months!! I hope the next couple months don't drag on though. I am ready to meet our little guy!!

Here are my stats for this week:
How Far Along: 27 Weeks 0 Days
Total weight gain/loss: +17 at my Dr. appt last week
Maternity clothes: All- cant live without them at this point.
Stretch marks: Not that I have noticed
Sleep: It was excellent while I was in Atlanta-- the bed was heaven!
Best moment this week: Hearing nice comments on how I looked from my co-workers
Food cravings: sugar this week-- jolly ranchers and sour patch kids
Gender: Boy!!
Labor Signs: No thank god!
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: having a glass of wine with a nice dinner
What I am looking forward to: putting my suitcase away in the closet for 6 months!!
Milestones: Entering the 3rd trimester!!

This week jellybean is a eggplant!

Baby's lungs are going through some major developments these days, which (combined with the opening of previously plugged nostrils) means he's now able to practice inhaling and exhaling. The lack of air in your womb means every "breath" is filled with amniotic fluid, but hey -- it's progress.

No comments: