Friday, September 18, 2009

26 Weeks Today!

And 98 days left!! Wahooo!!! Double digits...wow! Amazing!

My sleep has gotten much better the past 2 nights. I think the comfort of being in our bed makes all the difference for me. Bummer that I will be in a hotel 3 nights next week... hopefully I can make it comfortable. Sucky thing is I am sharing a room with a co-worker which is both annoying and odd. I hate sharing hotel rooms...especially with overly chipper, late owl, co-workers I barely know. She better realize I am 6 months pregnant and the idea of being awake past 10pm-- not appealing and not happening! :) Sorry! I am already cranky about it...

I didn't take a belly shot this week and I am not in a photogenic mood this morning (it is only 6:34am!), so I will try to take one over the weekend and post it.

Here are my stats for this week:
How Far Along: 26 Weeks 0 Days
Total weight gain/loss: +17 at my Dr. appt yesterday
Maternity clothes: All- cant live without them at this point.
Stretch marks: Not that I have noticed
Sleep: Pretty good when I am home and in my bed!
Best moment this week: Having our furniture delivered!
Food cravings: Last night- I wanted a loaded baked potato-- got Gary to go with me to the deli to get one... walk up to the counter... order...only to be told they are out of potatoes. :( I could have cried.
Gender: Boy!!
Labor Signs: No thank god!
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: sleeping through the entire night without having to get up and pee
What I am looking forward to: Receiving the boxes today with all of our shower gifts! I cant wait to show Gary...it will be like having my shower all over again!
Milestones: Breaking the 100 day mark!

Our Jellybean is still the size of an eggplant this week!
Baby's soaking up your antibodies, getting her immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and she'll soon be practicing the blink...perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

No comments: