That's it! Holy cow... how...when... did this happen??? To think tomorrow we will be in double digits is so awesome!!! I cant believe how surreal this all feels.
Insomnia seems to be in full swing these days. Not sure if it is due to pregnancy or if it was being in a hotel the past 2 nights. Last night was worse than the night before. I think I slept a total of 2 hours last night. Most frustrating! I was annoying our baby boy too...I could tell. He was kicking the crap out of me every time I tossed and turned. Poor little guy... I was clearly keeping him awake.
I am home tonight and praying that I sleep like a log. I so need it. Being tired is definitely not good for my mood or emotions! (Poor Gary!!) :)
On to double digits tomorrow....wahoo!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment