Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Catching Up...

Yikes... It has been over a week since my last post. How time flies!! Last week was a great week. I had such a great time visiting with family and friends. The beginning of the week was busy with work and a quick trip to Philadelphia for a work meeting. I am so glad that I decided to take Thursday and Friday off last week and really give myself a nice long weekend. It gave me a chance to catch up with some friends I hadn't seen in a while and just have some much needed down time.
Thursday night my mom, sister and I headed to my parents camper and relaxed. Friday we got up early (much to my mom and sisters dismay) and we headed to Watch Hill, RI. I needed to get some beach time in while I was in CT. I miss the beach so much and since the weather was near perfect...I had to take advantage. Even just being there for a few hours-- it felt so good! I love Watch Hill, the ocean, the sounds and the smells. This was the baby's first trip to the beach, so I had to take advantage and capture the moment. Took my week 24 belly shot:

As you can see-- it was a perfect beach day and we had a great time! The rest of the weekend was spent visiting with family. It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful of a family I have. We always enjoy our time together and the laughs that we have are great! This weekend was a great reminder of how lucky I am!

This week is back to reality! Back to work... :( Thankfully I have my last "summer" Friday and it is a short week. Hard to believe we are in September already. The next few weeks are busy work wise and I know October will be here before we know it. Only 108 days left and with time flying the way it has... December is just around the corner.

Since I didn't post on Friday, this is a little late, but I still wanted to let you know that Jellybean is still the size of a papaya. Guess this isn't a time for a growth spurt!


Baby's skin is becoming more opaque as the fat starts to pack on. And, thanks to the formation of small capillaries, her newly thick skin is taking on a fresh pink glow.

No comments: