~More
So when Liam was about 1 year old Gary and I thought about teaching/ doing sign language with him. School said they did a few words (more, please, thank you, etc) and we thought we would support that at home. Well, I guess we are lazy because we never really followed through. On Friday night, we had our neighbors over for dinner, and Liam was drinking his nightly cup of milk. When he was done with his cup- he started bringing his hands together touching his fingers together. I realized he was saying/ asking for more. So cute! Last night after dinner I gave him a couple chocolate chips because I was making cookies, he ate the few I gave him and started signing for more. Seriously- so cute! I couldn't help but give him more! :)
~Arms around the neck hugs
Liam has started hugging by wrapping his arms around your neck. It is the BEST! There is just something so special about having his little arms wrapped around my neck. Love this little boy!
~Base-ball
We spent most of the day outside yesterday. The weather was so beautiful! At one point Gary pulled out Liam's baseball T, bat and balls. He is trying to teach Liam how to hit the ball. Liam over and over and over again kept saying "base-ball, base-ball, base-ball." I could tell Gary was VERY proud that one of Liam's first words is baseball. I will need to catch this on video!
~I love you, you love me
Another super cute thing Liam is doing is singing the Barney song. I am not a huge fan of Barney- I find him to be super annoying, but he is generally the best thing on in the morning when we are getting ready to go to school- so Liam watches him often. Recently Liam has started singing the "I love you, you love me" part of the song. So freaking cute!!! I really need to catch this on video, but he wont do it on command... he just randomly busts out doing it. It will be hard to catch, but I will keep trying!!
Amazing how quickly they can learn something and start doing new things. My little guy turns 1 1/2 this week! YIKES!!! We are half way to 2! Please slow things down! Please!!!!
Today is our Spring Party for Gary's boat. I am one of the coordinators, so I am sure I will be running around all day, but I will try to catch some pictures and post them later!
Happy Sunday!

No comments:
Post a Comment