Even at 33 and 30, my sister and I... we are Daddy's girls. My Dad has all the answers. I know that if I go to him with a question... he will know the answer. Recently my sister had a flat tire. Who do you think she called first? Our Dad. He is just that kind of guy... the guy you go to first. He is there for you and he knows how to make any problem right. I have been blessed to have been raised by such an awesome person... and I am SO thankful Liam now gets to call him Pepere! Love you Dad!
As for my hubby- could not have asked for a better daddy for Liam. The way he talks about Liam, smiles when he talks about Liam and just generally light up when Liam is near... that boy has his Daddy's heart! Love you honey!
(I had this picture/phrase printed and turned into a desktop plaque for Gary- hope he likes it!)

No comments:
Post a Comment