Thursday, June 9, 2011

Flying Solo

I will be flying solo in the parenting department for the next few days. Gary headed off to Florida today to get requalified scuba diving for the Navy. I know he is excited to get his certification back. It had lapsed while he was on shore duty because it is not often you have to get in the water when you are recruiting. So he will be gone till some time late next week.

Liam and I have a pretty busy weekend! We have our first block party with our neighbors. We are fortunate enough to have moved into a new neighborhood and have some really great neighbors. LOTS (7 plus Liam to be exact) of little boys and cool parents! We know our neighbors on either side of us, but havent had much of a chance to get to know the others--so Saturday will be good. I am just bummed that Gary wont be there with us. I am sure we will have a good time none the less.

Heres a picture of Liam from the Spring Party I helped coordinate last weekend- he looks like such a big boy!
Liam turns 18 nonths on Sunday! I can hardly belive it!! Cant wait to see what his well baby stats are on Monday! I'll keep you tuned in!


No comments: