Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day and LOVING my camera

We had such a nice day on Sunday just hanging out... snacking too much... enjoying a couple beers and watching our little cutie run around and make us laugh! It was great to have nice weather and just an opportunity to lay low and hang out outside. We headed up to my parents camper to visit with them and Gary met us there after his baseball game. I had made a manly meal of pulled pork and we took some time to take a dip in the pool. We really couldnt have asked for a nicer day!

While I am sure I am driving Liam insane with "Liam, Liam, Liam smile...." I am just LOVING some of the shots I am capturing of him. I know every parent thinks their child is the most adorable thing out there... but seriously... I truly think my kid is beyond adorable. He is just precious and I cant believe I am so lucky to have him call me "Mama."

Trying on his Daddy's hat for size

I am swooning over this one... its not everyday Gary gives me such a "big" smile! :)

Picture opportunity with Pepere!

5 comments:

St Elsewhere said...

What beautiful pictures! Liam is such a handome little boy!

I am so glad the weekend went so well for you!

iclw #36

C said...

Sounds like a perfect day! Your son really is beautiful! Great pictures!

Visiting from ICLW!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

What a cutie pie! So glad you had a great FD!

~Suzy
ICLW #53

Emma said...

I'm visiting via ICLW. You have a really cute son. Love that blonde hair, blue-eyed look. Bet he's a typical boy and not always as sweet as he looks though! You take some really great photos too, beautiful and clear

Nikki said...

Hugs from ICLW -

You're right - he is absolutely precious and you do have some great pictures. Enjoy every minute :)